Tuesday, March 6, 2012

How did you get in?mulberry shoulder bags

How did you get in?mulberry shoulder bags You this is?" Small b surprised and looked at him, he actually smiling without a word."I also want to go! Haicheng" Laugh or, it is a kind of such crimes of elation. "You where mulberry satchel bags come of a plane ticket?""I early in the morning at the airport, in the squat down to guard yesterday online advertising, contact played for several cattle, ha ha, I'm lucky, finally one person is willing to sell me the ticket price." That look, as if their omnipotent. My day! Just for the ticket? He actually spend two days?"Oh, Singapore, proud of!" "Hey, how are you, uncle we can change the seat? I that zhang near the window, the sight of very good." He dropped small b neighbor.The uncle incredibly approval. Hi, really unique! The XiaoDongYang, absolutely pervasive! A group group of mulberry shoulder bags white clouds become white so floating beneath your feet. At the moment of the sky blue so pure, is like a sound the sigh of pure beauty.The plane rose to higher and higher, the white clouds as if they were on the feet. For a while, the white clouds vacillating, like white cotton candy, and as the waves of boiling. Mountains and rivers road into very thin small appearance.Oh, the world, you are in my feet!

No comments:

Post a Comment