Friday, March 2, 2012

Be? For now, mulberry satchel bags

"Be? For now, mulberry satchel bags so you should be satisfied with me!""Despite the total words, how do I listen to not understand!"Despite a cold shake to say: "I should send you away, I should step on mulberry messenger bags the gas and knock you the sea to!"XuTong listened to hum a voice said: "gu total and not does not do this!""You are not afraid of?""Don't sit in their car, I fear, fear, but every day, sitting in the car, despite not afraid!"Despite a cold heard ha ha a smile to say: "XuTong, before I was flex you!" "The little people like me, gu always either before or now is also despise an attend to of!" Despite a cold not listening to XuTong continue to say: "it, you take the pregnancy do topic, I still want to: this XuTong is how, is the brain disease? The MAO premarital pregnancy, she is not the child, and her husband is not what honorable! You know, XuTong, I was worried about you!"XuTong didn't respond, gu a cold and then said: "it is more and more absurd mulberry satchel bags rumours, dumped me and your stomach to link the child, the more pull the pull not clear, sunny our two family members of these identified your stomach to children is my, the more I explain it is the better they recognized, so now is not only them, even I quickly lost, XuTong, you are the man!" XuTong saw gu a cold one eye said: "gu total, about child, I have explained, now don't want to do too much explanation, if you don't want to send me, let me get off!"

No comments:

Post a Comment